This is the most common question asked by any pet owner. Experts agree that certain chemicals in chocolate can be toxic to dogs, especially in large quantities. The chemical theobromine, found especially in dark (bittersweet) and baker’s chocolate, can cause a toxic reaction, while caffeine may also lead to digestive problems.
Reactions will vary according to the Dog weight & sensitivity, and although most owners say that, few or no ill effects where only small amounts have been consumed, it is safest to avoid giving your dog any chocolate.
Please Note-This article has been provided for information purpose only.If your pet is showing any sign of illness, please consult a veterinarian as quickly as possible.
ACTIVE PET ACTIVE FAMILY